Tuesday, October 18, 2011

[TheUWfarm] Re: First Green Team Meeting this week!

Hey Everyone, It seems like it would be better for a few people if we met at 4 on Thursday, so let's do that!



On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 10:10 AM, Julia Reed <juliareed1105@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone! We're going to have our first ever green team meeting this week! We'll be talking about the steps to take to start planning out next years crops! Exciting stuff! I'll bring some kind of snack!

Meet at the botany greenhouse THURSDAY at 3pm (It's the time that worked for the majority of people who emailed me, I'm really sorry if you expressed interest but aren't free at this time! come talk to me I'm sure you can still help out!)

 All are welcome and appreciated!

farm out
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment