Wednesday, December 14, 2011

[TheUWfarm] UW Farm Blogging!

Hey everybody!

I've been really disconnected from the farm this quarter with school and work - but I am ready to get back into blogging for the UW Farm! I am always looking for new people who are interested in writing posts, may it be weekly, monthly, or just a one time deal! Since I haven't been around, if anyone has any comments or would be willing to write a short blurb or paragraph(s) about how the fall has been, that would be simply wonderful. If any new members, or those in the dirty dozen would like to contribute (photos work too!) that would be great and would keep everyone updated on the farm!

Please send me any photos or thoughts on the farm - to help the UW Farm blog grow! And if interested in helping, please feel free to email me!

Best,
Kelly Chandler

--
Kelly Chandler
kelly.v.chandler@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment