Friday, April 5, 2013

[TheUWfarm] Fwd: Antioch University, BioChar Workshop

Biochar workshop at the end of the month in Woodinville for interested folks! Put on by Antioch University in downtown Seattle - cool folks.

~Rachel

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kimberly Ellsworth <kellsworth@antioch.edu>
Date: Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Subject: Antioch University, BioChar Workshop
To: rachelnstubbs@gmail.com


Rachel,

Hello there! I've been referred to you by Smitha Rao who is my co-worker on the biochar workshop that Antioch's farm will be hosting in April.

I've attached the flyer.

I would love it if you could pass it along to your contacts.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you so much!
Kim Ellsworth
Graduate Assistant
Antioch University Seattle, BioChar

--
No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment