Sunday, June 23, 2013

[TheUWfarm] Farewell Farm ~ Meet Sarah!

Hello Farm community,

I have had a wonderful four years with the Farm, and am so grateful for all I've learned and the great people I've met during this time. I have so enjoyed serving as the Farm's student coordinator at the CUH site this year.

I am excited to introduce the Farm's new on-staff Farm manager, Sarah Geurkink! She will be the point-person for the Farm's relationship with HFS, the CUH, and UW academics. She will also be a support for student farmers, and consistent presence at our Farm space at CUH. With questions, you can shoot her an email at sgeurk@u.washington.edu.

If you're free, go on down to the CUH and say hi tomorrow (Monday) 1-4 pm, and stay tuned for summer Farm hours!

Fondly,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment