Tuesday, September 6, 2011

[TheUWfarm] Farm Hours

Hola!

Hey everyone! Due to a lot of people being out of town and busy right
before school, we have fewer people around the farm - we could always
use more help! We are amidst tidying things up before dog days events.
Even if you can only stop by for a few minutes to water, that still
would help (watering is oh so important)! So you don't feel alone on
the farm, here are the hours I will be around!

Also, on Friday it would be awesome to get as many people as possible
down to the new space at CUH (need directions? check out the farm
website at http://students.washington.edu/uwfarm/ or email me for more
info)! We need volunteer hours down there in order to keep our new
space! The more the merrier! Please show if you can - I could also use
the company. :) I will be there from 12 - 3! If anyone needs a ride, I
can drive and pick people up from the farm!

Week of 9/5 - 9/9
Tuesday
11 - 3

Wednesday
11 - 3

Thursday
11 - 3

Friday
12 - 3 --> Down at CUH volunteering!

Want to help out around the farm and not be alone, but those hours
don't jive for you? Feel free to email me and I will gladly scoot my
hours around!

Best,
Kelly

--
Kelly Chandler
kelly.v.chandler@gmail.com
_______________________________________________
TheUWfarm mailing list
TheUWfarm@u.washington.edu
http://mailman2.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/theuwfarm

No comments:

Post a Comment