Monday, September 2, 2013

Re: [TheUWfarm] Modified work hours week of September 2nd

Hello?


Please take me off of this e-mail list!  I have asked more than 4 times now!  I love what you all are doing, and want to know about it- but I can't keep up with all of the attachments that are filling my inbox and taking up storage space!!!

THANK YOU!

Jessica

-----Original Message-----
From: Norah Grace Hummel
Sent: Sep 2, 2013 12:52 PM
To: theUWfarm@u.washington.edu
Subject: [TheUWfarm] Modified work hours week of September 2nd

Hello hello, 

Check out our modified work hours for this holiday week! 

Tuesday, September 3rd: 
Massive Food Bank Harvest at CUH!- 8:30-12pm
Mercer: 1-4pm

Wednesday: 
CUH Harvest: 9-2pm

Thursday
8:30-12pm- BG fun times
1-4- Mercer  

Saturday:
CUH Bed making/fall seeding work party
10-2pm

Stay tuned for exciting news about pizza bakes and dawg daze events! 

In sunshine and dirt,
Norah

No comments:

Post a Comment