Saturday, September 21, 2013

[TheUWfarm] Compost Crew Fall 2013

Hello all!

Thank you to those who have responded to the compost crew doodle poll.
This quarter's compost crew is going to meet weekly on Tuesday 8-9am...I
know, I know...not everyone can make it, and it's super early. BUT I
will be on the farm on Wednesday afternoons 4-6pm so if you can't make
it to the meetings on Tuesday you can still help out on Wednesdays. One
important note: if a Tuesday meeting is cancelled, or if I won't be on
the farm on Wednesdays, I will send out an email at least 24 hours in
advance.

Our first official meeting of the quarter will be on 1 October 8-9am.
This quarter we will be making hot compost as usual, picking up coffee
grounds from HBar, and possibly starting a vermicompost!

Email me if you have questions. See you soon.

Best and thanks,
Kay
_______________________________________________
TheUWfarm mailing list
TheUWfarm@u.washington.edu
To unsubscribe: http://mailman2.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/theuwfarm

No comments:

Post a Comment