Wednesday, July 21, 2010

[TheUWfarm] puget sound stories about food

Hi Friends, 

I thought you and the work you do might be interested in this. 

++Alice

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jamie Yuenger <jamie@freshthemovie.com>
Food Radio Story Ideas in Puget Sound, anyone?
Hello -

My name is Jamie Yuenger and I work for the documentary film FRESH. Before coming to work for FRESH, I worked as a radio producer. 

I've recently become enamored with the Puget Sound region, and I would like to explore the idea of documenting some fascinating food/agricultural stories there.

Do you know of one? Of a series? I'm thinking of feature reports, documentaries or a variety of short audio pieces with great characters.

Do you know an untold story that deserves an audience? 

I'm especially interested in great characters who have a story that lends to a greater truth or reality.

I'd be much appreciative if you could introduce me to someone in the "story." As you probably know, access is an important element to ever "reporting" or documenting something.

Thanks and please be sure to reach me office list at this address: jamieyuenger@gmail.com

Jamie

Jamie Yuenger
FRESH's Theatrical Coordinator
608-397-7722
jamie@FRESHthemovie.com

"If you can eat my cornbread pudding and put down my apple pie, then you sure as hell can help out on this line."


--
what about the food we eat and the air we breath?

No comments:

Post a Comment