Thursday, July 29, 2010

[TheUWfarm] swing by the farm tomorrow - 1:30

Hello farmers,

Tomorrow there is a special event happening on the farm. Some people from GreenTV/Magazine would like to film students working at the farm. It would be really great if we had some folks on hand to be working at 1:30 tomorrow. I am not sure they need anyone to speak - only to show up and work and perhaps show off our compost, cob oven, tomatoes etc.

If you can be there we'll all appreciate it.

Thanks!

If you have questions specific to the filming please let me know and I can put you in touch with the folks who are planning it. Sorry for the late notice - I just found out about it myself!

Cheers,
Beth_______________________________________________
TheUWfarm mailing list
TheUWfarm@u.washington.edu
http://mailman2.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/theuwfarm

No comments:

Post a Comment