Thursday, January 26, 2012

[TheUWfarm] Green Redmond Partnership RFP (fwd)

Hello Farmers! A friend of mine at Forterra (formerly Cascade Land Conservancy) sent me this call for proposals (see attached) asking if anyone I know would be interested in this contract research position. This would be a great paid short-term research position for anyone close to graduation or recently graduated. If you have experience/interest in environmental studies, urban conservation, community organizing and outreach (especially under-represented and under-served communities of color in the local area), and qualitative and quantitative research then I would encourage you to submit a proposal. This is a great chance to build up your work portfolio by working on a local project. The deadline says January 31, but my friend said they are extending it until the end of February. Please read the attached call for proposals and if anyone is seriously interested then you can contact me offlist
at tta@u.washington.edu and I can put you in touch with my friend. Also, feel free to send it to other parties who might be qualified or interested. Best, Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment