Monday, February 27, 2012

[TheUWfarm] On the farm this week!

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to let you know my farm hours this week and what's going to be going on, because we didn't make a to-do-list for this week yet!
I think I'm going to be starting a good amount of early spring crops (yipee!) As well as starting to prepare some of the beds for planting! We will also be continuing compost building (hopefully), weeding, and organizing the planting calender for spring!

I also wanted to let everyone know (current Dirty Dozen and general farm crew) that dirty dozen Spring quarter is going to be Monday mornings once again! 7:30-8:30!
I think it's the best time, and it should be easier to get up now that it's getting lighter/warmer out!

Here's next quarter DD sign up sheet:

and here are my hours this week:
Tuesday: 9:30-1:30
Wednesday: 11:30-1:30
Thursday: 9:30-1:30
Friday: 11:30-2:30 (WORK PARTY 12:30-2:30!!)

farm out
Julia



No comments:

Post a Comment