Wednesday, December 8, 2010

[TheUWfarm] DOUGH Making and TABLING tomorrow!

Hello!

So tomorrow I'm going to be making a mass amount of pizza dough in the Lander kitchens (most likely....otherwise my house). Any help would be appreciated. I'll pick up all the ingredients....If you can help give me a call tomorrow and I'll let you know where we'll be making it, probably around 8pm in the Lander Kitchens. my number is 360-485-6369. I would really appreciate some helping hands!

ALSO I will be tabling tomorrow for the PIZZA BAKE (running around, handing out flyers, spreading the word). Meet at the GREENHOUSE at 10:30 and we'll go from there!

thank's to anyone who can help, otherwise see ya'll on friday! Bring an extra $10-15.00 if you would like to buy a FARM CALENDAR! They are awesome and make great gifts!

thank's ya'll

Julia

PS: if you are coming to the pizza bake, bring a toping if you can! it's always good to have more food!

No comments:

Post a Comment