Tuesday, November 2, 2010

[TheUWfarm] Foraging walk, potato dig

Hello friends,
On thursday, if you are interested, please join me in a short jaunt over to the arboretum to see what edibles are popping up. This will be less of a tour than an exploration with the intent of gathering a goodly quantity. I will be leaving the uw farm by bike at 12pm. Next week will be Foraging class #2, and this pattern will continue- one week class with 5 plants, the next week walking and harvesting. If you want to have your email on a list for more frequent updates about foraging stuff and more detailed foraging class materials, please email me. Also, anyone that is interested in digging potatoes on friday at the farm I work at in carnation should email me, I could give a ride there and back. Leaving in the morning, returning early afternoon.
Cheers,
brady

"There is no greater sin than to prepare to defend oneself"
Old Saying


_______________________________________________
TheUWfarm mailing list
TheUWfarm@u.washington.edu
http://mailman2.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/theuwfarm

No comments:

Post a Comment