Wednesday, March 2, 2011

[TheUWfarm] Goat Farm Fieldtrip details

Hi all,

Thanks for all the responses on the doodle poll! If you still want to come see goats on Saturday, the 12th and haven't given me your info, please fill it out here: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEV5c1J0cTQtdm9Nb3JiVEdObklyOUE6MQ

In response to some of your questions:

- The ride is about 13 miles, no ridiculous hills. I've biked it on my dinky mountain bike and I'm not a superb biker by any means. We first go to Wallingford, through Greenlake to Northgate,to Wedgewood/Ravenna, to Sand Point.

- Several people have offered cars - huzzah! I think that between these and the bikes, we should be good, rain or shine. IF YOU HAVE A CAR: I'll email you next week (before the Saturday)about if parking, etc.

- There will be a time difference between cars/bikes. I think that should work well so that we can see the places in two-ish smaller groups. If you're in a car, you may need to kill some time, yes.

- If you need to show up late, email me personally and I'll let you know the address where you can meet us.

Eat Gjetost!
-Rachel

_______________________________________________
TheUWfarm mailing list
TheUWfarm@u.washington.edu
http://mailman2.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/theuwfarm

No comments:

Post a Comment