Tuesday, March 30, 2010

[TheUWfarm] Last Child in the Woods Book Club

Hey Farmers - 

Beth and I have been talking about reading the book Last Child in the Woods by Richard Louv this quarter.  It was brought up again at Farm Lunch today and I'd like to open up our informal book club to everyone.  If you are interested in participating please email me and pick up the book where you can (there is a copy in reserve at Odegaard and Suzzallo still has a copy as I am typing this).  We would break the book up and read it over the quarter and meet maybe 3 times to have some conversations about it.  As a way to get started I've started a pre-reading discussion GoPost here on the farm chat board.  Please add some thoughts if you like, and email me if you would like to know about our first book club meeting.

Patrick  

No comments:

Post a Comment