Saturday, September 11, 2010

[TheUWfarm] Dirty Dozen volunteer position

Hello,

My name is Jacob King and I am enrolled in ANTH 488 (Agroecology) for the fall quarter. I would be very interested in taking a volunteer position on the farm. However, I do not have a lot of experience with farming practices of my own. I only have exposure through the farm I grew up on as a child in which I was partially involved. I also have been exposed to various gardens of friends and family throughout my life. I will be very eager to learn new techniques and will be someone whom can be depended upon. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

-JDKing-

_______________________________________________
TheUWfarm mailing list
TheUWfarm@u.washington.edu
http://mailman2.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/theuwfarm

No comments:

Post a Comment