Monday, September 6, 2010

[TheUWfarm] thesis

Hello Farmers,

I hope that this missive finds you well. Several students have urged me to write to the list so that everyone knows I will be defending my thesis (its about oysters and shrimp) this coming Wednesday at 10AM in the Fisheries building rm 102.

The defense is open to the public and if you are interested it would be great for you to be there.

After the defense people will gather at the cob oven for cookies and snacks (so bring something to share).

The farm and many of the folks on this list have been really important to me in the journey of my Ph.D. Being part of this community with you all has been such a wonderful part of my time at UW.

Thanks for all you do & Happy Labor Day!

Sincerely,
Beth _______________________________________________
TheUWfarm mailing list
TheUWfarm@u.washington.edu
http://mailman2.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/theuwfarm

No comments:

Post a Comment