Friday, February 19, 2010

[TheUWfarm] Dog Mountain Farm

Dog Mountain Farm is in Carnation. In addition to running a CSA, they also run
educational programs for adults and children that teach about the value of
small scale agriculture but also other "lost arts," including culinary classes.
I first found out about them on the Seattle backyard chicken list serve. You can check out their website at:

http://www.dogmtnfarm.com/

I wrote to tell them about the UW student farm and whether they would be interested in letting a group of us come visit. And they responded most cordially. Saturday or weekday afternoons are best for them, so I am thinking maybe a Friday or Saturday afternoon, either this quarter or early in spring quarter? If you are interested let me know and I will set up a doodle poll to work out a time. Let me know if you can car pool.

Ann


_______________________________________________
TheUWfarm mailing list
TheUWfarm@u.washington.edu
http://mailman2.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/theuwfarm

No comments:

Post a Comment