Monday, February 15, 2010

[TheUWfarm] Farm Website!!!!

Hi everybody,

Hope you all are having a great three day weekend!

Here are a few updates about our new website if you haven't checked it out please do!

My name is Kelsey Racicot and I am now the website administrator.  Daron has done an amazing job giving the Farm's website a makeover! We have already received some positive feedback about how great it looks and works.  Now the site will be updated weekly with events, committee notes/minutes, photos, and much more.

I need your HELP in keeping this site updated:
     - Photos: send your top 5 to 8 photos in an email to me at k.racicot10@gmail.com
     - Events, news, etc: If anything is happening on the farm let me know ASAP so I can get it up on the website.  I will be doing weekly updates Friday through Sunday so it is ready for the week.  The earlier you let me know the better.  You can email me or let me know if you see me on the farm.
     - A link to a blog should be up within the next couple of weeks I will send out an email when it is up and running.  There is already a "chat board" so please feel free to share what your doing on the farm!

We are hoping to make the website as accessible as possible.  Considering how may emails we get a day we are trying to get all the farm information on the webpage or in Farm google documents so we can cut down on emails from the farm listserve.  

Cheers,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment