Wednesday, February 3, 2010

[TheUWfarm] Fruit Tree Class this Saturday at CUH

Hey guys,

There's a great event happening Saturday, Feb 6 at the Urban Horticulture Center from 1 - 3 pm on orchardery -"Fruit Varieties of the Pacific Northwest." Sam Benowitz, the man from Raintree Nursery who worked with us to get the trees for the P-Patch, will be teaching. He told me he it would be no cost, though the linked website here says otherwise. I don't know - but it would be worth checking out (He's really nice!). This is a great opportunity to gain some much-needed fruit tree knowledge!

-Rachel
P.S. - I'm incredibly sad that I probably can't go. I've got a commitment at the Burke, and there's just the slightest possibility I can leave at 12:30. :(

http://sustainableneseattle.ning.com/group/urbanfarmers/forum/topics/fruit-tree-care-classes?xg_source=activity

No comments:

Post a Comment