Monday, February 1, 2010

[TheUWfarm] Tabling Event and Flower sale!!!

Hello lovely farm friends!
I just wanted to let everyone know that on Thursday, Feb. 11th we are going to have a stand set up outside the hub passing out flyers about the PIZZA BAKE the next day (Friday the 12th). This is no ordinary tabling event because we will also be SELLING FLOWERS (or donations, rather), Playing some good music, and dancing!!!!

The pizza bake the next day will be a special Valentines day event, celebrating our love for one another and the earth!!! 

So the point is I would love all the help I could get. It's not a huge commitment, only about 12:30- 2 on the 11th and it will definitely be a fun time. So if you'd like to help me pass out flyers and such, please shoot me an email so I know who's going to be there! (ps. reply to me, juliareed1105@gmail.com, not the whole list-serve)

Thanks and happy Monday!!!

-Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment