Tuesday, April 20, 2010

[TheUWfarm] Seed Bombing, Part Duex

Wow! I got so many positive responses on the seed bombing! So to get this out of everyone's emails I've moved the event over to Facebook. You can view it here:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?invites&eid=110452715662284

I believe the guest list is open so you can invite yourselves. Please also post any links to seed bombing recipes or videos you have so I can figure out a process beforehand so we can just sit and crank out buckets of seed bombs!

If the date is not good for too many people, I can change it to a Friday evening or something along those lines, maybe Wednesday?

The location is currently undecided. I don't want to assume it is okay to host at the farm without someone's (interns, Brady, Liz?) blessing. If it's not okay to do it at the farm, we'll just do it in my backyard!

Looking forward to it!
-Jamie

_______________________________________________
TheUWfarm mailing list
TheUWfarm@u.washington.edu
http://mailman2.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/theuwfarm

No comments:

Post a Comment