Sunday, January 10, 2010

[TheUWfarm] Fungi!

For those of you who love fungi as much as I do, come take a fungi identification class with me!  I just picked up the book for it today.  Starting this Thursday, it is a 4 session class every Thursday from 7-9pm, at the Center for Urban Horticulture.  I checked and it's mostly a hands on class, no outside reading required (I made sure of this before signing up).

The book is kind of pricey, I'm happy to share if you don't want to drop the mulah to get one yourself.  It's cheaper to take it if you are a member, and they have a student discount for that.  Hope to see some of you there!

http://www.psms.org/

This might be good for folks on the fungi committee :)

Heather

--
Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives.
- William Dement

No comments:

Post a Comment