Monday, January 4, 2010

[TheUWfarm] Semi-Dwarf Apple Tree

I 'inherited' a semi-dwarf apple tree when I moved into my apartment.  It's in a pot and should be transplanted asap.  There's already an overgrown apple tree in the back yard and I was hoping this potted one would get more attention and use on the UW Farm.  Is there a place we could transplant it?  Is there someone that could pick it up (it's about 8 feet tall)?  My landlord was hoping that in exchange some one(s) might want to come out and prune the big ole apple tree in the back yard.  Maybe the people going to the pruning workshop this weekend would want to practice their new set of skills?

--
Rachel Arnold
Graduate Student
University of Washington
School of Aquatic and Fishery Sciences
1122 NE Boat St., Box 355020
Seattle, WA  98195
Email:  schoenrj@uw.edu  Phone: (206)543-8699

No comments:

Post a Comment